wrk50+35 PLC control cable extrusion production line introduction
June 16, 2023
WRK50+35 PLC control cable extrusion production line introduction
- 50+35 PLC Control wire extrusion line refers to a wire extrusion production line that is capable of producing wires with a diameter of 0.6-4mm. The "PLC Control" indicates that the line is equipped with a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) system for automated control and monitoring of the extrusion process.
- The primary use of a 50+35 PLC Control wire extrusion line is to manufacture wires of various types, such as power cables, communication cables, and automotive cables. The line typically consists of several components and machines that work together to produce high-quality wires with precise dimensions and properties.
The key components and machines found in a 50+35 PLC Control wire extrusion line may include:
1. Pay-off: This is where the raw material, such as copper or aluminum wire, is unwound from spools and fed into the extrusion line.
2. Preheater: The preheater is used to warm up the wire before it enters the extrusion process. This helps to enhance the flow and adhesion of the insulation material.
3. Extruder: The extruder is the central machine in the production line. It consists of a screw that melts and mixes the insulation material, typically a thermoplastic or thermosetting polymer, and pushes it through a die to form the desired wire shape.
4. Cooling system: Once the wire has been extruded, it needs to be cooled down quickly to solidify the insulation material. Cooling systems, such as water baths or air cooling chambers, are employed for this purpose.
5. Laser diameter gauge: This is a precision measuring device that uses a laser beam to measure the diameter of the wire accurately. It helps ensure the wire's dimensions meet the required specifications.
6. Capstan: The capstan is a set of rotating wheels or belts that pull the wire through the extrusion line at a consistent speed. It helps control tension and maintain the wire's shape and quality.
7. Marking or printing unit: This unit applies identification markings, such as labels or ink printing, on the wire for easy identification or branding purposes.
8. Take-up: The take-up machine winds the extruded wire onto spools or reels. It may include an automatic spool changer to facilitate continuous production.
9. PLC control system: The PLC control system monitors and controls various aspects of the extrusion process, including temperature, speed, and material feed. It ensures precise and reliable control, enhancing production efficiency and product quality.
10. Safety features: Wire extrusion lines often include safety devices, such as emergency stop buttons, interlocks, and safety curtains, to protect operators and prevent accidents.
- These components work together under the control of the PLC system to produce wires with the desired diameter and insulation properties. The specific configuration and features of a 50+35 PLC Control wire extrusion line can vary depending on the manufacturer and the requirements of the wire being produced.